Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Post and Intro

Hi!

This is my first post ever, so i thought I'd start with a little intro for myself.

My name is Courtney and I'm a born and raised Australian. I live in South Australia with my fiance and our 2 dogs and cat. Currently I work in an office job, but that's just to save up for our wedding and honeymoon next April!! But as soon as we get back from that I will be doing a makeup course that I've already picked out and can't wait to start!

I have loved makeup since I was a little girl and have always loved playing with it and doing my own and other poeple's make up. I love the creativity and they way makeup can change a person's look completely or can be used to sinmply enhance a person's natural beauty or conceal problems to make them more confident!

I plan to make this blog partly about beauty and make-up, partly about "hauls" as the American's say (that's a word I've never used until I started watching videos on youtube - we don't reall use the word here in Aus.), and then also partly just any other general life things I feel like talking about and than poeple might beinterested in.

So I also plan to start making youtube videos, but I think I'll start with the blog and go from there:-)

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas with you all!!

XX Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney. 1st follower! Good luck with your blog :) Check mine out http://debdobdoornob.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete