Sunday, August 15, 2010

marie claire 15th Anniversary edition update

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to mention in my last post that the magazine also comes with an Estee lauder lipgloss!!!!!!!!!! It's in the colour "Passion Fruit" and it's a shimmer pure colour gloss. It smells AMAZING and I'm inlove with it! The only downside for me is that I prefer none shimmery, but it's a fairly fine shimmer so It's not so bad.

Anyway, I entered almost every competition in the magazine (my poor phone bill is crying now) and almost every competition on the website so if I don't win anything after all that I'll be a little upset, lol. But just my luck I probably won't win anything! lol

I'll let you all know though and If I do get anything I will DEFINITELY be doing some product reviews!

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment