Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette

Ive wanted this perfume for probably just under a year, but as it's Dior and is quite expensive I never got around to purchasing it. However, when I was in Fiji on my honeymoon last month, I saw it in the Duty Free shop at the resort and wanted to spoil mysels - so I bought it!!



It is definitely my favourite perfume that I own! I have been wearing it every day since I bought it, so for about a month now. The Dior website describes it as...


A fresh floral chypre enhanced with springtime notes
Blood Orange Essence
A fresh and energizing head note
Neroli Essence
A bittersweet caress with a floral aroma
Patchouli Essence
The emblematic sophisticated signature of Miss Dior Cherie


It definitely does have a floral scent, but too me it's much more sweet smelling than many other floral perfumes. I don't know that I would wear it in Summer as I prefer a lighter/fresher kind of scent in the hot weather. But I'm loving it at the moment (Autumn).

The Miss Dior Cherie range also comes in Eau de Parfum which is in a flatter, more rectangle container with a peachier liquid and l'Eau which comes in the same shape as the Eau de Toilette, but it's a green liquid.

I haven't tried the other two in the range, but I absolutely LOVE my Eau de Toilette and the cute packaging with the bow lid is just adorable. The only negative I have is that I can't smell it anymore at the end of the working day - I don't know if that's just because Ive gotten used to it so it's not as potent, or if it just doesn't have as good a staying power as I like. But thats the only negative I have (oh and the price - but hey, it's Dior!!)

Have you tried this perfume? What do you think about it?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment