Sunday, May 8, 2011

My wedding!

I got married 1 month ago today!

So I did a couple of blog posts last year and then sort of forget about it with all the planning of the wedding and stress at work, etc. But this year Im very keen to get back into it and get this blog up and running with regular posts.

So to start my blogging for this year I wanted to do a little post about my wedding day.

The day was Friday 8th April and the ceremony and reception were held at Carrick Hill in South Australia. It was a 31 degrees (celcius) day but had coolled down slightly by the time our 4pm ceremony started.

I was sick for the week leasing up to it with the flu, and on the day I woke up feeling alot better, but my voice was completely gone!! So although I was very quiet and croaky as I read my vows, it made for a good laughing point on the day for everyone as everytime I attempted to laugh with my silly voice, everyone else would go into hysterics as I sounded so ridiculous! lol.

But it was a fantastic day. I didnt cry at all as I thought I would have, can't say the same for my bridesmaids though!! lol. I was just so happy and couldn't stop smiling all day. The ceremony went well and the recetion was fantastic and lots of fun.

After the wedding my husband and I spent 10 nights in Fiji which was amazing - so relaxing!

I don't have the pro pics yet, but here are some that friends have taken...








1 comment: